Whether you’re ready to jump into the market for the first time or ready to buy a new home in NOVA, I’m here for you. You probably have a ton of questions and are overloaded with info. The best place to start is to find an agent that you match well with. So, let me tell you a few things about me and then take a look at my customized approach to buying a new home, in my Buyers Guide below.
When You Decide to Buy a Home in NOVA you Need an Agent Who Knows What They’re Doing.
My name is Kelly Millspaugh Thompson. I am a native of Northern Virginia where I now raise my family. I’ve lived here my whole life, which means that I know the area in and out. There is an overwhelming amount of info out there when it comes to selling your home, and who to work with. Let me guide you through the process & get you the best results possible. As a local I know this market better than anyone. I’ve seen it evolve over the past 40 years. The trick is to get the intel on what’s coming soon before the world can see it on those general websites. When you work with me you have access to all the Coming Soon + Pre-Market homes before anyone else!
You’re probably thinking to yourself… “why would I trust Kelly to sell my home? There are 1,000 other agents out there and she does like 3 other things!” It’s exactly those those 3 other things that make me an amazing agent. Interior Design, Home + Gift Shop & Custom Furniture Painting create an amazing holistic, full service offering for each and every one of my real estate clients. Plus, I’m AWESOME at what I do and I want YOU to be beyond happy. You will work with ME the entire time and I will open up my rolodex of resources + contacts for anything we need – lenders, inspectors, movers, etc…
My Holistic Approach to Buying a Home
When you decide to work with me you get a Realtor, Designer and a seasoned business person with an MBA. But most of all my job is to make this low stress. Let me do the heavy lifting.
- As a Native of Northern Virginia I know this area and what folks are looking for in a home.
- If you’re buying and selling at the same time, I can handle both sides of the transaction for you, and help you through the entire process in a seamles way
- If you’re just buying, or buying a home in NOVA for the first time, my goal is to make it as easy and understandable as possible!
- I can create a custom search just for you, that will pop into your email with any new listings,
- You’ll have access to all the Coming Soon and Pre-Market homes before anyone else!
- I’m a pro at negotiating.. I worked in the business world after all!
- I own a Home Furnishings + Decor store in Falls Church and offer Interior Design Services. Once you’ve moved in I can help make your home the most functional and personal version possible!
- I have kids (like 4 of them!) so if you are buying with kids and are worried about the hassles.. I get it and can help you figure it out. Don’t stress!
Now, Onto the Buyers Guide!
I’ve lived in Northern Virginia my whole life, so I know the area in and out, and finding you the best home is a serious passion of mine. So, whether I’ve inspired you, or you’re looking for something else – I’m always here for you! You can shoot me an email at email@example.com and check out my dedicated Real Estate IG Page over at @stylishpatinarealestate for more tips + news! When you choose to work with me, you get a Full-Service experience. I’ll take care of all the details – you just get to enjoy the search! So get ready for a painless, wonderful and exciting time!